Saturday, August 18, 2012

Anniversary Weekend

It hardly seems possible, but it was 1 year ago this weekend that Joe and I made our trip to Connecticut to be married. Many things have happened since that weekend. Some absolutely wonderful, some nice, some not so great, and some terrible. But why dwell on the bad since none of the past can be changed? So I won't. Joe and I have stuck closer together than ever before through all the good and the bad. But this weekend, it's all good! Rob and Lola are coming for a few days to help us celebrate with a gathering of some friends tonight at our home. Hopefully I will have some photos to share tomorrow. The house is all cleaned (I'm sweating something fierce) and we are as ready as we will ever be!

Thank you to everyone who has reached out this past year to offer us their congratulations and support. Without you, this past year would not have been so special. We thank you and we love you.

Now i'll clean up myself and get some lunch. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vaccination date set

 This morning at 8 a.m. we began the process of trying to get an appointment date.  I had 3 appointments at the Duke Cancer Center so I was ...