Sunday, January 27, 2013

January 27, 2012

Is it weird to talk to someone who isn't physically here? Ok, let me re-phrase: is it crazy to talk to someone who isn't physically here? Tonight I find myself talking to Joe while watching "The Good Wife". That show was one of Joe's "all-time favorites". He watched it from the beginning while I skipped the first season until I got sucked in by Joe's constant nagging. But by last year I was hooked as well. So tonight, which has been a particularly good episode, I find myself talking to Joe and laughing at the really good parts. Wish he was watching it too! I can see his grin and sparkling eyes right now.

I miss him so.

1 comment:

  1. I used to talk to my grandpa after he died. I would tell him about my day, or just imagine him sitting in his chair with me. Still do it after major events in my life... wedding, kids, etc. It's not weird. It's keeping their memory alive.

    ReplyDelete

Vaccination date set

 This morning at 8 a.m. we began the process of trying to get an appointment date.  I had 3 appointments at the Duke Cancer Center so I was ...