Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A New Day at Duke

I'm not sure if Joe Lupton stopped coughing somewhere around 1am this morning or if I just passed out after that. 1:00am was the last time I remember on the clock. Either way, both of us did sleep last night. Me until 5:00am and him until 7:00am. He's eating his breakfast and we're both waiting for the doctors. After they come by I will eventually make it into the office. This morning thus far his dizziness doesn't seem to be as bad as yesterday. He has had to get up twice and although there is some dizziness, not as bad. It still tires him out however and he is short of breath after getting up. He got his coughing pill this morning so we are cough-free so far. YAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Vaccination date set

 This morning at 8 a.m. we began the process of trying to get an appointment date.  I had 3 appointments at the Duke Cancer Center so I was ...