Thursday, March 31, 2011

Joe Wears Real Clothes

Yesterday for the first time since he went into the hospital on Feb. 18 Joe wore regular clothes!  Since getting out of the hospital, Joe has only been wearing T-shirts and sweatpants but as of yesterday he is back in his jeans and regular shirts!  This may not sound like much, but I'm pretty sure he was sick of sweatpants.  We haven't heard yet from the surgeon about the results of the CT Scan.  I am thinking that we won't until the report is uploaded to his Healthview account online.  He is still have trouble sleeping through the night due to occasional bouts of nausea and his fevers have still been present off and on but none of them have gotten too high the last few days.

I'm off to the orthopaedic clinic tomorrow for an MRI on my foot.  I am so sick and tired of that boot not to mention the crutches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vaccination date set

 This morning at 8 a.m. we began the process of trying to get an appointment date.  I had 3 appointments at the Duke Cancer Center so I was ...