Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Oops, I Did It Again!

I forgot to amend yesterday's post to include the fact that Joe DID come home last night. He did have to wait until after dinner was served at Duke so he did at least get one more meal out of them. They have put him on an antibiotic for 5 days so we shall see. He did run a little fever this afternoon but a couple of Tylenol took care of it within an hour.

He has an appointment with Dr. Zafar or Leigh Howard on Thursday morning. A sort of "follow up & get CT scan results" visit. Not thrilled with the wait but I know they prefer for his regular oncologist to give the results rather than the oncologist on duty at the hospital. Nevertheless, it's no fun waiting. But I should focus on the positive. Joe is home, feeling well and had a good day. I'll take that and run with it! We even had a rainbow over our house this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vaccination date set

 This morning at 8 a.m. we began the process of trying to get an appointment date.  I had 3 appointments at the Duke Cancer Center so I was ...