Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I Have A Bacteria Name

I now have the name of the bacteria, not that it is much help.  I looked it up and very little of it makes much sense unless you have a medical degree.  But anyway it's Gram-negative rods bacteria.  If interested, you can find out more here: Gram-negative bacteria.

Anyway, Joe and I are facetiming during lunch and he looks adorable, especially his hair.  If anyone has a comb, he is in dire need! heheheh....sorry, I had to say it.  But he looks good, even in the bad flourescent lighting in his room.  Joe had a surprise visit from a friend and colleague from his days in Fayetteville today, Susan Williams.  I think getting a visit from her really put a positive spin on the day for him.  Thank you Susan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vaccination date set

 This morning at 8 a.m. we began the process of trying to get an appointment date.  I had 3 appointments at the Duke Cancer Center so I was ...