Thursday, April 7, 2011

And the Piano Lessons resume....

..at least for Joe's Durham students.  Joe resumed some of his Durham piano students this week and he also went to TGMC rehearsal for about an hour on Tuesday evening.  However, he did admit after rehearsal that it had really tired him out.  But I'm sure resuming some of his pre "Big C" activities gave him an emotional boost.

Tonight I had my MRI on my left foot & ankle.  Laying still for 30 minutes inside that tube was not my idea of a good time.  I'm sure it will be a couple of days before I hear anything from the orthopedist.

This weekend should be a quiet one for us.  A little laundry, maybe a nice restaurant on Saturday evening, church on Sunday morning and then "SHREK"  at DPAC on Sunday evening.   We will need the quiet weekend to prepare for Monday when Joe has 2 doctors appointments and is scheduled to begin his chemo (IV this time) again.  Next week will be one of constant vigilance to see how he is going to handle it.  Hopefull he will get through it as well as he did his first round of chemo & radiation with very little bad side effects.  Only time will tell about that.

Joe is very excited that his new CD, " A Time of Centering" will be available very soon.  Delivery is expected somewhere around Easter.  He posted some of the cover art on his Facebook account today so go look it up if you are one of his FB friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vaccination date set

 This morning at 8 a.m. we began the process of trying to get an appointment date.  I had 3 appointments at the Duke Cancer Center so I was ...