Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Once is NOT enough

Went to get blood work done again today to check on my bilirubins. It turns out that the bili count has doubled since last Thursday.  The conclusion is that it was not the chemo pills but that my stint may have collapsed or become blocked so............. Thursday morning at 8:30 a.m., I'm to report to the clinic at Duke to have a procedure to take out the old stint and put a new one in. This is an out-patient procedure.

Jeff and I still appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Joe, My students listened to your cd today and we loved it...I told them what a gift God had given you and how blessed I was to have you and Jeff in my life...God is good.....I will never forget this last weekend...a renewal and sharing of a great friendship. I love your church...they are so lucky to have you..You are in my prayers....keep the faith....lalalalalala

    ReplyDelete

Vaccination date set

 This morning at 8 a.m. we began the process of trying to get an appointment date.  I had 3 appointments at the Duke Cancer Center so I was ...