Thursday, July 5, 2012

Last chemo infusion before our beach trip

Today Joe had his last chemo infusion before we leave for a week at the beach. I'm sorry to say I didn't pay too much attention to what all was going on with him with regard to todays treatment. He texted me a couple of times but I was so wrapped up in the first day of the move of my office, I was really late in responding....like he was done before I even realized I had a text.

The first day of the move went very well, almost. Phones and Internet service was up and going very quickly. The new copier was delivered on time and I got a lot of my office set up. The only hitch was, the AIR CONDITIONER was not working. Anyone have an idea of how hot it was in there when the AC hasn't worked since Monday...and everyday we have hit 100 degrees. Let's just say that by 9am,I had already been sweating profusely for an hour. Hopefully, at some point tomorrow it will start working. If not, it will be a short day for me and the beginning of my vacation early!

Joe and I are very excited about our trip to Holden Beach this year. We are staying in our favorite house just steps from the ocean. Many happy times have been spent in that house in summers past and we are going to make this one even more fun and special. As boring as it will probably be for many people, I plan to post lots of photos, daily!

We hope everyone has a great week and we will be back in town on the 15th and looking forward to Asher's baptism.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vaccination date set

 This morning at 8 a.m. we began the process of trying to get an appointment date.  I had 3 appointments at the Duke Cancer Center so I was ...