Sunday, July 29, 2012

How To Put Up A new Shower Head

Don't ask Joe!
On Thursday, Joe purchased a new shower head for the master bath. I however was not 100% in favor of getting a new one because I liked the large rain shower head on the old one. However, since I do tend to give in on a consistent basis with Joe these days, I relented from my objection and said okay. BUT, if he was getting a new one, he had to put it on himself. He agreed. So he worked on it for an hour on Friday and the end result was him having to wrap a wash cloth around the top to try and ebb the leaking. He also complained all night Friday of his hands hurting where he was trying to tighten the nozzle. So.......
Saturday morning Joe asked me to see if I could fix it. I stepped in the shower, took off the new shower head, screwed the connections back on, tightened the nozzle with a wrench and within 5 minutes, the water was running and I was taking my shower, with no leaks. Bless his heart, he can't put anything together (this isn't his first attempt at something like this, nor his first failure). But he sure does play the piano and organ nicely!! I guess everyone can't be good at everything.

The new shower head is very nice and I have to agree that it works better than the old one (but I miss the rain feature of the old one).

P.S. He is still complaining today about his hands hurting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vaccination date set

 This morning at 8 a.m. we began the process of trying to get an appointment date.  I had 3 appointments at the Duke Cancer Center so I was ...