Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday

Of course, I waited all day to be called on Friday concerning an appointment for the 2 procedures & guess what! I get called this morning to have it done today; however, I was asked if I had eaten anything & I had a bowl of cereal at 7:15 a.m. The person I talked to was under the impression that I was having it today. Obviously, someone neglected to let me know that I was having it today. It would have been so much easier if I had known prior to 9:02 a.m. not to eat breakfast this morning. So now it has been scheduled for Thursday morning unless there is a cancellation for tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Tomorrow you'll wait until later for breakfast...just in case :)

    ReplyDelete

Vaccination date set

 This morning at 8 a.m. we began the process of trying to get an appointment date.  I had 3 appointments at the Duke Cancer Center so I was ...