Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Knock It Off Already!

That's what I've been telling myself the last couple of days. Enough of the self-pity party! Joe has made a complete turn around from the weekend. Yesterday his fever was gone and he pretty much went about his normal routine, except for sleeping much later than he normally does on Monday mornings. Today, it was a typical Tuesday with morning staff meeting at PGUMC, some time at the church prepping music for Sunday, meeting me for lunch in Chapel Hill, then piano students, dinner and chorus rehearsal downtown tonight. A full day which hopefully has tired him enough to get a good nights sleep. So I'm once again telling myself to quit whining and relax.

Thank you so much to everyone who expressed concern this weekend. Your love and prayers helped so much. A special thank you to Allana Minick for stepping in for Joe at PGUMC Sunday. It helped his peace of mind to know you were taking care of the music.

Thursday is chemo day. Bright and early!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vaccination date set

 This morning at 8 a.m. we began the process of trying to get an appointment date.  I had 3 appointments at the Duke Cancer Center so I was ...