Saturday, March 3, 2012

Great Friday, Crappy Saturday

Great Friday night, crappy Saturday. Joe started out the morning with chills, couldn't get warm, then running a fever, then vomiting, now hunkered down under the covers in bed. So far I've made 17 trips up and down the stairs. Guess I'll get my exercise today. He must be feeling a little better (still running fever though) because he's now got his iPad open and on Facebook.

Ok, I have one grievance from last nights PGUMC YOUTH GROUP DINNER THEATRE.... The "sing along". Apparently there are an odd number of tables. For the sing along, the people at 2 tables were grouped together leaving one group of just 1 table,,,,guess whose table, that's right, ours. That's complaint #1, we were just one table. #2: we had 2 people from our table who couldn't come due to sickness, that put our number down by 2. #3: they pulled one of our table mates, Challie Sullivan to be a judge, now we are down 3. #4: don't get me wrong here, but Challie's grandparents were at our table and didn't know any of the songs, now we are down 5. That leaves me, Drew, Caroline, and Joe. All the other groups had 8-9 people per table (total of 16-18 per group) we had 4. We did manage to make it to the final "sing off" round thanks to me and Caroline since Joe and Drew apparently don't know any lyrics to any song. However we lost in the final round. Let's just say NO ONE can say I have never sung a solo at church ever again! Oh by the way, if you were not there last night and plan to go tonight, I've just ruined one of the nights features for you. But once again, thanks to the Youth Group for a fun filled, hilarious evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vaccination date set

 This morning at 8 a.m. we began the process of trying to get an appointment date.  I had 3 appointments at the Duke Cancer Center so I was ...