Friday, December 17, 2010

Hospitals make my head numb

I do believe my head has gone numb from being at the hospital all week, and I was only there during the evening & overnight.  I can't imagine how Joe feels.  He went for radiation at 7:00am and I left for work.  Waiting to hear if today is the day he is sprung from the joint!
11:35am - Doctor was just in and Joe may get to come home today!!!!!!  The doc will consult with the rest of the team but it's looking good.  Also, the best news is that the latest blood tests show his bilirubin level at 2.1   That is awesome!  It looks like he can begin the chemo really soon.  We've been waiting since November 18th for them to get down below 2 and it looks like by Monday that should be the case. I am so psyched up!!!!!!!!!
4:00pm - HE'S HOME!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get to come home today, Joe. Keeping you in my prayers! Cindy Wiedel

    ReplyDelete

Vaccination date set

 This morning at 8 a.m. we began the process of trying to get an appointment date.  I had 3 appointments at the Duke Cancer Center so I was ...