Tuesday, May 13, 2014

2 Weeks to go to Relay for Life 2014

I will make this short, sweet, and painless.  It is just over 2 weeks before Relay for Life and I am STILL behind what I had hoped I would raise.  Yes, I know, I have still raised a LOT of money, but the perfectionist in me won’t be happy with just a LOT.  More, more, more!  Anyway, I said short.

As of this writing I am at $2921 of my $3000 goal.  Soooo, just a little bit more (at least until I raise my goal).   Link below.


Thank you so very much.  Your support, prayers & donations mean so incredibly much to me.


P.S. -  See, I told ya it was short!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vaccination date set

 This morning at 8 a.m. we began the process of trying to get an appointment date.  I had 3 appointments at the Duke Cancer Center so I was ...