Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.....

That is the sound of the clock as the hands slowly work their way towards tomorrow morning. Ok, actually we don't have a single clock in the house that actually makes a tick tock sound. They are all digital like in most households but in my mind I can almost hear the hands moving very slowly. Tomorrow we get the results of Joe's CT Scan from Monday. It's been a long 4 days. Trying to think about sleep, but I know that the moment I lay down my eyes will pop open. We hate the night before results. This is scan number 4 or 5? I've lost track. Oh well, I'll give bed a try...maybe watch a little Netflix on the iPad (of course I do that every night).

Will report in the morning once we have results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vaccination date set

 This morning at 8 a.m. we began the process of trying to get an appointment date.  I had 3 appointments at the Duke Cancer Center so I was ...