Friday, October 7, 2011

What Can You Say When Nothing "Eventful" Happens

This week has been one of those "uneventful" weeks that I like so much.  No doctors appointments at Duke, Joe has felt good all week, no trauma or drama, just a nice ordinary week doing ordinary things, going about ordinary lives.   The only problem with that is that there is nothing to report on the Blog and when I don't post, I get in trouble with some folks for not updating them.  So here goes:
Monday- No doctor appointment so Joe got to sleep in later.  Lawn people came and aerated and overseeded the lawn.   Joe had rehearsal with the Durham County Childrens Chorus in the late afternoon so I watered the lawn when I got home.
Tuesday- Joe had staff meeting at Pleasant Grove United Methodist Church (PGUMC) followed by working on getting his music ready for Sunday.  A couple of piano students in the afternoon, watering the lawn and TGMC practice Tuesday night.
Wednesday- A piano student, back at PGUMC working on his Sunday music, lunch with friends followed by watering the lawn and rehearsal that night with the choir.
Thursday- A series of complaining phone calls to me over his defective laptop, watering the lawn, a couple of piano students and then Disciple Bible Study at PGUMC Thursday night.
Friday- (today) Hopefully he has watered the lawn, then a piano student this afternoon and then finally a night at home.

Tomorrow, Joe will take Dolly over to PGUMC for the Blessing of the Animals while I get my flu shot.  After that we are off to Hope Mills to the Holland Family Reunion.  First one in many many years so hopefully there will be a decent turn out.  As long as the food is good and I know/recognize a few people, then we should be ok.

But see, nothing to report of any importance. Not that I am complaining, but I have to post something to keep others from complaining.

Thank you to everyone for their continued prayers and good thoughts for Joe.  We are both extremely appreciative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vaccination date set

 This morning at 8 a.m. we began the process of trying to get an appointment date.  I had 3 appointments at the Duke Cancer Center so I was ...