Saturday, September 24, 2011

It was a Good Week for Joe

YAY!  We were back to a more normal schedule this week and Joe had no fevers or bad days!  His schedule this week was reasonably normal (as far as normal goes for him) with doctor's appointment & chemo the first of the week, chorus practice on Tuesday, choir practice on Wednesday, Bible study on Thursday and various piano students throughout.   All that and rain off and on for several days make for a good week.  Joe is currently getting ready for the chorus to sing today at the Pride weekend at Duke's East Campus.  He is supposed to be there by 11:30am and it's 11:01am as I type and I haven't even had a shower yet.  Something tells me we won't get down there on time.  Oh well, no biggie (at least not for me).

If the rain holds off today, we should have a good day and maybe I can get by Home Goods today :)

Post Pride update:  The rain held off until after the TGMC performance and the parade.  That's Joe on the left peaking out from the balloons.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and thank you for your continued prayers and support for Joe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vaccination date set

 This morning at 8 a.m. we began the process of trying to get an appointment date.  I had 3 appointments at the Duke Cancer Center so I was ...