Saturday, August 20, 2011

A Great Week, Mostly in Connecticut

Sorry for the lack of activity this week but no need to worry, all is excellent! Joe is doing great. He has been "keeping up" and hasn't tired himself out at all. We left for Connecticut on Wednesday after I got off of work and fly back home this evening. We have had a wonderful time here and have thoroughly enjoyed the time with Rob and Lola. Rob was a college roommate of Joe's and the three of them have been friends for 30+ years. We have been promising to come up for the last 13 years and now seemed to be the perfect time. Live today, don't put things off! We will have lots of stories and photos to share later but now I only have my iPad and loading photos from it onto the site just doesn't work. Once home, I'll get them on the PC and upload some. Regardless, we have had an INCREDIBLE time and are forever indebted to Rob and the amazingly creative and organized Lola.

Thanks to everyone's continued prayers and thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vaccination date set

 This morning at 8 a.m. we began the process of trying to get an appointment date.  I had 3 appointments at the Duke Cancer Center so I was ...