Saturday, November 29, 2014

Christmas 2014

I asked a Facebook question a week or so ago about whether or not I should even bother to put up decorations this year.  I received a resounding, "YES, YOU SHOULD".  So I went with the majority, even though my preference is never to go with what the majority wants, and put up some decorations.  Granted, this year there is even less than last year, but I should at least get props for trying.  Although I went very minimal, I am happy with the results.  Since my signature color has always been red (now if that doesn't sound queer, I don't know what does...I have a signature color), having more red throughout the house is definitely to my liking.  Maybe it will do the trick and cheer me up.  Hey, it can't hurt!

Merry Christmas


No comments:

Post a Comment

Vaccination date set

 This morning at 8 a.m. we began the process of trying to get an appointment date.  I had 3 appointments at the Duke Cancer Center so I was ...