Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Today's Scan and Tomorrow's Results

Joe had his scan this morning at 8:30am after having his lab work an hour earlier. Everything went a little ahead of time. I couldn't be there for the scan this morning, but I did Facetime with him awhile after he had changed into his cute little hospital gown. I should have saved a photo of that, but I'm trying to be good.

We won't have the results from his scan until tomorrow morning when we have an 8:20am appointment with Dr. Zafar or Leigh Howard. It will be a long evening. As I've said before however, at least it is only 1 day instead of the 4 days like back in April.

The highlight of the day however, was when Joe sent me the following photo at work. I have seen photos of him from high school before in his Roanoke Rapids High School band uniform, but this one takes the cake. Please read the caption about the "rock band". How many "rock bands" have you seen wearing marching band uniforms? Don't you just know they could really jam!!!


As soon as you finish laughing and get control of yourselves, I will continue. How could such a high school nerd turn into the cool, suave gentleman that is Joe Lupton today? Ok, ok....now I'm laughing. We all know that Joe is very much still quite the nerd. But we love him!

Thank you for all your prayers and support. We love and appreciate all of you. As soon as we are out of the doctor tomorrow I will update the site. Talk to you tomorrow. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vaccination date set

 This morning at 8 a.m. we began the process of trying to get an appointment date.  I had 3 appointments at the Duke Cancer Center so I was ...