Wednesday, July 15, 2015

ABR results in

At least today I got some good news...or at least I think it's good news.  The ENT called with the ABR results and they were normal.  So at least with the first test there is no indication of a brain tumor.  Not sure if the ENT will now want to have a brain MRI or what.  At least this test says nothing growing, but of course that doesn't stop the pain.  So even though I got a "normal", I'm still no closer to feeling better.

Another added negative this week: I haven't been able to take anything for pain, not even my allergy meds because I can't have any NSAIDS to reduce the bleeding risk heading into the biopsy tomorrow.  If I can just make it to 5pm tomorrow, hopefully the biopsy will be done and I can come home and chew on a whole bottle of Tylenol!

One down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vaccination date set

 This morning at 8 a.m. we began the process of trying to get an appointment date.  I had 3 appointments at the Duke Cancer Center so I was ...