Friday, October 10, 2014

NC's Ban On Same Sex Marriage Ruled UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!!!

Anyone with a minuscule amount of common sense knew this day would come in NC.  I wish I could say that I feel bad for the 1.3 million homophobic, bigoted, hateful residents of NC that voted YES to Amendment One in 2012, but I can't.  Those individuals (yes you Thom Tillis) chose hate and in the end, love has WON out.   Joe worked so hard for this back in 2012 even though he was undergoing chemo.  As I've said before, he would have chemo in the morning and demonstrate at the state legislature building in the afternoon.  It worried me so, but I was and still am so proud of him for being so dedicated to his convictions.   It came too late to help us, but regardless, WE WON, Baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Vaccination date set

 This morning at 8 a.m. we began the process of trying to get an appointment date.  I had 3 appointments at the Duke Cancer Center so I was ...