Friday, January 27, 2012

Quicker than quick post!

This post will be so quick, you have to look fast or you might miss it. This has been Joe's off week for chemo so not much to report. His sleeping schedule got messed up early in the week so it has resulted in some tired days but he has rested in the afternoons and heading into the weekend feels pretty good. I've had a crappy work week myself so I am incredibly glad to have the weekend here. Nothing makes you appreciate Saturday and Sunday more than a rough work week. One really wonderful thing did happen this week though. On Tuesday Joe stopped by the Subway near PGUMC for lunch and got a great surprise. Mary and Bob Anderson were there. I have missed them so much at church on Sundays since Mary's surgery. Joe was kind enough to take a photo of Mary for me and she looks great!

I hope she doesn't mind the mention, but I know that she was "tipped off" to the possibility. Joe and I are praying for both of them daily and we are thrilled to see her out and about.

Joe has his CT scan at Duke this Tuesday and then we will get the results on Thursday.

Thank you to everyone for their prayers, good wishes and concerns. Please also say a prayer for the Anderson's while your are at it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm big on prayers - praying your CT scan goes well on Tuesday - praying for healing for the Andersons. Glad to hear that things seem to be mostly positive

    ReplyDelete

Vaccination date set

 This morning at 8 a.m. we began the process of trying to get an appointment date.  I had 3 appointments at the Duke Cancer Center so I was ...