Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas Photos 2011

We've both been working all day (well Joe has, I finished up my part about 2 hours ago), but he is finishing up the 2nd Christmas tree.  Yes ladies and gentlemen, we have two trees.  The tree in the living room is the white one with uniform lights and ornaments and the family room tree is the one that Joe gets to put all the assorted ornaments that he has collected over the years.  That one is a green one.  Then throughout the house are assorted decorations that the 2 of us have collected over the years together.  Joe's favorites however are his Christmas trolls which he has had for eons.  He insists on them coming out every year.  I've posted the photos of  our decorated home on a link on the right hand side of this page, but they can also be accessed by clicking here.

Christmas is Joe's absolutely favorite time of year.  He loves all the decorations and I get used to them after awhile.  If he had his way they would stay up through the entire winter, maybe even into spring.  I have to put my foot down after "old Christmas" and I slowly start putting stuff away.  But for now, we will enjoy the color and the festive atmosphere that the Christmas decor brings.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vaccination date set

 This morning at 8 a.m. we began the process of trying to get an appointment date.  I had 3 appointments at the Duke Cancer Center so I was ...